Lose Weight with Homoeopathy
How to loose weight fast with homoeopathy
Homoeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to achieve weight loss but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available which are helpful in weight loss. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important remedies are given below for weight loss:
- Calcaria Carb – fat, flabby and chilly patients. Profuse sweat on head; worse at night, by exertion; easily fatigued; feet are cold and damp; craving for eggs; sensitive to cold and damp climate.
- CalcariaArs – especially for fatty women approaching menopause; sensitive to cold weather; liver and spleen enlarged
- FucusVes – obese patients who suffers from constipation; flatulence; goiter or thyroid enlargements
- Thyrodinum – intercurrent remedy for weight loss when weight gain is due to thyroid disturbances
- Graphites – obese, chilly, constipated patients, especially in women when there is history of delayed menstruation; prone to skin ailments; feels cold; easily chilled and easily over heated.
- Lac Def – for fatty women; feels completely exhausted, ( whether they do anything or not)
- Calotropis – excellent remedy for weight loss; to make the muscles hard and firm
- Phytolacca – remarkable medicine for weight loss, helpful ton absorb abnormal tissues new growths and fat
- Ammon Carb – obese patients with weak heart; sensitive to cold; aversion to water; habits of uncleanliness; prone to colds
- Antim Crud – excellent remedy for weight loss whether there is obesity in young people; patient with thick white tongue; patient feels exhausted in warm weather.
- Kali Mur – very well marked medicine for weight loss where complaints are associated with liver disturbances
- Ferrum Met – obesity with anemia, face puffy with pitting of flesh
- Aurum Met – with fatty degeneration of heart
Other important medicines for weight loss are:
Ammon brom, capsicum, kali Brom, kali Carb and medorrhinum
|A few months ago I discovered that NatrumPhosphoricum (Nat Phos) 6x which I had given a few friends who came to me complaining of acidity after meals, also had a most unusual reaction on their weight. They discovered that they shed their weight by between 2 to 3 kg per month, on their normal daily regimen of eating and exercise. They informed me that they passed more water than usual and that they felt much lighter in their bodies and were happy to be able to use their old garments which they had been compelled to discard over the years.
Trying To Lose weight - Homeopathic Remedies can work Wonders
By Dr. Vikas Sharma MD149 Comments
Homeopathic Remedies for Weight Loss
Obesity is one big health issue that is a reason for distress for people of all age groups. If the popularity of slimming centers and continued patronage of weight loss pills and diet plans is any indication, then obesity is a huge problem. There is no miracle cure for obesity, though homeopathy has been successfully employed as a mode of treatment for many years now in Europe and South Asia. The homeopathic treatment for losing weight is constitutional. It requires a detailed case history of the patient and its evaluation for selecting a suitable constitutional remedy.