Conditions treated by Ozone:
- Some viral diseases e.g. Hepatitis, AIDS and Herpes Zoster. Nowadays there are several studies on the use of ozone in treatment of aids based on its anti-viral action.
- Some degenerative diseases and Disturbances of the immune system e.g. Rheumatic diseases and rheumatoid disorders. Ozone is not only immuno-stimulant but also immuno-modulator as it also stimulates the production of interleukin 10.
- Some bacterial diseases e.g. infected wounds, diabetic foot, infected burns, and chronic sinusitis.
- Some vascular diseases e.g. atherosclerosis, Burger`s disease, Reynaud’s disease and peripheral vascular insufficiency.
- Some allergic conditions e.g. bronchial asthma and eczema.
- Malignancy in combination with chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy
- Obesity and hyper-chlesterolaemia.
- It is highly efficient in managing exhaustion, nervous tension and pain in general.
Common Indications for the use of Ozone in Medicine
A: Non Patients:
- Athletes: Stimulates the performance quantitative and qualitative and decreases the recovery period. It is not prohibited
- Beauty: Systemic and local weight reduction. Stimulates skin vitality and elasticity.
- To enhance physical and mental performance, detoxification and stress control.
- Reduce the possibility of Coronary Insufficiency and Diabetes if there is a family history.
- Reduce the possibility of complications in cases of Diabetes.
- Ameliorates the Aging process.
||Skin and Venereal Diseases:
||Obstetrics and Gynecology:
Ozone should never be used in Thyrotoxicosis and Favism.
Ozone should never be given by inhalation or direct intravenous root.
Ozone side effects:
Ozone is the safest line of treatment known in history provided that it is used properly by experienced doctors.
Methods of Application:
- Injection: auto haemotherapy: By withdrawal of 80-120 ml of blood, adding a calculated amount and concentration of ozone in oxygen to the blood, then re-infusing the blood again
- Direct injection into a muscle, joint or directly into a tumor.
- Insufflation: in the ear, vagina, rectum, and urethr
- Ingestion: ozonated water
- Transdermal: bagging, body suit, ozonated olive oil, cupping with a funnel.
- Steam Sauna