Biopuncture is a bioregulatory therapy method in which specific biotherapeutics are injected into specific zones or points on the basis of conventional and functional diagnosis.
Goal of biopuncture:
- Autoregulation (ARG)
ARG = the homeostatic mechanisms in the body are fully functional, which means that the body can regulate itself without any further treatment.
- Local injections with ultra-low doses (ULDs).
- Other products like dextrose and lidocaine can be used as additional tools.
- Send a signal (stimulus) to the body to stimulate natural healing
- Sports injuries - Achilles tendonitis, ankle sprain, tennis and golf elbow
- Musculoskeletal pain - Neck pain and back pain, joint pain
- Inflammations - Bronchitis, gastritis, cystitis, sinusitis
- Allergies - Asthma, eczema, hay fever
- Headaches - Migraine, tension headache, whiplash