Weight loss is more than just about looking good, but being overweight is associated with an increased risk of health problems including, high blood pressure, heart attack, heart failure, stroke, high cholesterol, diabetes, osteoarthritis, fatty liver, chronic kidney failure, restrictive lung disease, cancer, depression, chronic fatigue, and premature death!
So if you are ready and committed to make positive changes in your lifestyle and diet, we can offer you one of several programs, personalized to help you attain your goals. Dynamic Wellmess ‘s weight loss programs not only promote weight loss, but also allow you to achieve your optimum health, wellness as well as quality of life.
There is no faster way to safely lose weight than with the guidance of a physician. Our weight loss programs may include a period of rapid weight loss in the initial stages (detoxification) , followed by a transition into a maintenance and lifestyle mode that can be easily followed at home.
We use a combination of tried and tested methods that are individually chosen for the patient according to their:
- Constitutional tendencies
- Endocrine imbalances – thyroid, adrenal, ovarian, pancreas
- Toxic profile- how effective is your body at eliminating fat (may be too toxic to release the fat)
Weight loss programmes we advocate include:
- Based on the successful tried and tested dietary concept of Dr Siemieon,
- We have added a homoeopathic medication to stimulate the body to release its fat stores while on a low calorie diet
- Kinesiology isused tohelp determine where the body pathology is which is preventing the metabolism from functioning correctly.
- Further all cravings and blood sugar swings are controlled with our specifically designed natural products (containing no drugs or hormones) enabling the patient to feel good and at the same time loose weight.
2) Weight loss for metabolic problems (includes post pregnancy)
A large percentage of patients today suffer with thyroid, adrenal and pancreas problems which ultimately lead to their overweight or obesity problems, and this programme is designed around the endocrine system as a causative factor. Using specially developed herbals and homoeopathic stimulators to gently and effectively build and rebalance the hormonal cascades to encourage your body to produce the hormones naturally and thereby achieve homoeostasis or balance hormonally.
3)Weight loss due to stress and depression
High levels of stress and depression can lead to weight gain. Stress related patients have high cortisol readings (struggle with loseing belly fat) due to an overstimulated sympathetic nervous system- these patients are forever in a survival mode, with little sleep and usually very unbalanced diets.
Depressed patients have low serotonin levels and due to the emotional imbalance are prone to emotional eating which leads to increases in weight.
Treatment is centred around reducing stress levels via certain homoeopathic medications,adaptogentic herbs and changing lifestyle factors that lead to the stress situations.
4) Weightloss where lifestyle factors need changing
Mostly centred around balancing the diet, increasing sleep and balancing physical exercise times. This is for people who find themselves too busy to take care of themselves due to the unbalanced lifestyle. This is a long-term approach with behaviour changes, once imprinted lead to slow steady weight control.
5) Combination of the 4 above
This is where the ability to take every patient as an individual case and combine the supportive aspects from each approach to best serve the patient for fast effective long lasting weight loss.
Our programmes combine individual treatment with protocols that go to the heart of the weight gain problem and help ensure that your weight loss is constant and regular once the causation is addressed
- DIAGNOSTICS - Determining what class of weight loss you will best be suited for, choice of diagnostic devices to determine specifics especially if due to diabetic tendencies and cortisol excess.
- MONITORING - Taking of body measurements, weight and photographs for before and after purposes. Follow up with diagnostic devices allows us to determine to what degree your body is changing/ improving
- TREATMENT - a combination of dietary advice, lifestyle changes, herbal and homoeopathic medication, ozone therapy to support the body into being able to shed the unhealthy weight.